New Bonus Gift for The Fear Cure Just for Visionaries on a Mission with Lissa Rankin and Amy Ahlers!
Is Fear the CEO of Your Visionary Business? Here's Help!
At this exciting time in the evolution of our species, many of us are being called to step into spiritual service and offer our unique gifts and true essence to the world. Finding and fulfilling your calling often inspires you to launch into entrepreneurial business, as a means to serve your vision of a more beautiful, loving world.
But fear is holding back many people whose gifts are being called forth, and Amy Ahlers and I want to help.
Introducing 10 Prescriptions to Eliminate Fear from Your Visionary Business—a 2 hour teleclass for visionaries on a mission.
In this teleclass you’ll learn:
- The one tool you’ll need to get over your fear of failure (it’s SO simple!)
- Tips for ending self-sabotage NOW
- The secrets to overcoming under-earning (hat tip to Barbara Stanny)
- A daily practice guaranteed to help you stop fearing what everybody thinks
- 4 truths that can shift your business from surviving to thriving almost overnight
The benefits you’ll enjoy include:
- The ability to get out of your own way so that which wants to be born through you can manifest unhindered
- The courage to take the kind of scary risks in your business that every successful entrepreneur has had to take
- Boosted confidence in your ability to fulfill the mission you’ve been called to serve
- A feeling of inner peace that comes with trusting that you’re on the right path
- Financial abundance that tends to ride shotgun with courage, once you know how to discern true fear from false fear
NITTY GRITTY DETAILS
Call: 10 Prescriptions to Eliminate Fear from Your Visionary Business: How to Cultivate Courage so You Can Realize Your Calling
Investment: Tuition for this valuable 2 hour teleclass (valued at $49) is the purchase of one copy of Lissa’s new book The Fear Cure.
Step 2: Register to receive access to the class on the right.
REGISTER & RESERVE YOUR SPOT NOW!
Thank you all for being here to support the journey of writing this book. It was a bit of a beast to write. (If you're ever arrogant enough to think you can write a book called The Fear Cure, be ready to look at all your darkest shadow!) I couldn't have been brave enough to do this without you. I’m so deeply grateful for you and am humbled by what you teach ME every day.
Thank you all for shining your visionary light in the world.
With love and deep appreciation,
1. So how does this work? Buy your books wherever you like to purchase books, online or in your local bookstore. Then just plug your name, email and receipt number and get immediate access to the call.
2. What if I’ve already ordered The Fear Cure? Don’t worry. If you’ve already ordered one copy of the book, just track down your receipt number and plug it in, and you can still get your free access to the workshop.
3. How can I get involved in spreading the word? Feel free to share this special Visionary offer with your friends. If we can help you with bulk orders, feel free to reach out to Pearl@LissaRankin.com, and Pearl can help you facilitate bulk orders at a discounted rate.
Lissa Rankin, MD, New York Times bestselling author of Mind Over Medicine and The Fear Cure, is a physician, speaker, founder of the Whole Health Medicine Institute, and spiritual seeker. Passionate about what makes people optimally healthy and what predisposes them to illness, she is on a mission to merge science and spirituality in a way that not only facilitates the health of the individual; it also heals the collective. As she became aware of how fear dominates modern culture and how such fear predisposes us not only to unhappiness but to disease, she began researching ways to befriend fear so we can let it heal and liberate us, opening us up to greater compassion, not just for others, but for ourselves. Lissa has starred in two PBS specials and also leads spirituality workshops, both online, as well as at retreat centers like Esalen, Kripalu, and Omega. When doing what she can to sprinkle pixie dust on a fear-based culture, Lissa loves to hike, ski, and dance. She lives in the San Francisco Bay area with her daughter. Read her blog and learn more at LissaRankin.com.
Amy Ahlers, the Wake-Up Call Coach and bestselling author, is on a mission to stop women from being so darn hard on themselves. Since 2000, she has been an International Certified Success Coach, the CEO of Wake-Up Call Coaching and co-founder of Inner Mean Girl Reform School with Christine Arylo, Visionary Ignition Switch with Lissa Rankin and Find Your Calling with Lissa Rankin and Martha Beck. Her newest passion is supporting moms to embrace the whole truth of motherhood, messiness and magic with the Mama Truth Circle.
Amy has been a featured expert on lots of TV & radio shows, and for media outlets like ABC, FOX, The Washington Post and The Huffington Post. She loves lighting up the stage at events where she wakes people up to the voice of their Inner Wisdom and helps them cultivate the courage to act on it. You can find her on Facebook and Twitter, inspiring women to find the everyday sacred.
Her first book, Big Fat Lies Women Tell Themselves: Ditch Your Inner Critic and Wake Up Your Inner Superstar (New World Library, 2011), shot up to #1 in several categories on Amazon, including Self-Help, Happiness and Self-Esteem. Her next book, Reform Your Inner Mean Girl: 7 Steps to Stop Bullying Yourself and Start Loving Yourself, she co-wrote with Christine Arylo and is due out in April of 2015 from Beyond Words.
A 2010 recipient of the Women Who Dare Award from Girls Inc., she holds a BA from the University of California, earned the CPCC designation from The Coaches Training Institute and is a Master Coach Equivalent. Amy is known best for her unconditional love, relentless enthusiasm, and kick ass truth telling. You can often find Amy in the San Francisco Bay Area holding hands with her husband, Rob, as they run after their firecracker daughters, Annabella and Evie Rose.