I know many of you are really interested in learning more about what I’ve spent the past three years researching – how we can activate the body’s natural self-repair mechanisms with the power of thoughts, feelings, and beliefs that originate in the mind. Whether you’re an empowered patient or a conscious health care provider who is interested in the scientific proof that the mind can heal the body, I have great news!
Hay House believes in my book so much that they have been generous with providing me with advance copies of the book so we can get the buzz going before the actual publication date of May 7, 2013. So I have in my hot little hands a stack of galley copies of Mind Over Medicine: Scientific Proof That You Can Heal Yourself, but I need your help spreading the word!
How To Win A Free Galley Copy Of Mind Over Medicine
To be among the first to read Mind Over Medicine, please follow these steps:
Step 1: Post a comment in the comments section of this blog.
Tell us your genius plan for how you’ll further the mission to empower patients, enlighten health care providers, and heal health care. We know many of you will have personal requests for why you need this book now – because you or someone you love are in the midst of a health crisis – and you need this book urgently.
Trust me, I’m so passionate about the message in this book – and I know it will help sick or injured people so much – that I’d do anything to get this book to every single one of you right now. But unfortunately, Hay House has paid a lot of money for these galleys, so we have to reserve them for people with great ideas about how to spread the message. The rest of you can preorder the book now and read my blog and my Facebook page for previews of some of the life-changing content that will be included in Mind Over Medicine.
Not sure what we mean? Some ideas we’ve heard so far from people who have received galleys include:
- A blogger with 20,000 people subscribed to her blog who offered to blog about and send a newsletter to her list about what she learned in the book
- An acupuncturist who offered to send an email about Mind Over Medicine to all her patients
- A patient who is sure her doctor will be all over the message in this book and wants to pass the book along to her doctor and ask if she’ll help promote it
- A journalist who writes for a newspaper who offered to write a review about Mind Over Medicine
- A chiropractor who preordered 100 books to give away in his waiting room
- A patient on a healing journey whose BFF is the producer of a national television show, who offered to pass the book on to her friend
- A woman who is in charge of booking speaking engagements for her corporation and wants to bring me to her company as a speaker
- A church member whose New Thought church is so supportive of the message in this book that they’ve agreed to spread the word to all their members
- A kidney transplant patient who offered to teach a seminar to other transplant patients about what this book teaches
- A man who works in a hospital and wants to convince the hospital to make this book part of the patient care package for new patients entering the hospital
- A social media consultant with 100,000+ Facebook followers who offered to post about it on his Facebook page
Step 2: Include in the comment section of this blog the following information:
- Your genius idea
- How many people you think you can reach with your idea
Step 3: By April 1, we will email selected winners.
We will make sure you get your early copy of the book at least two weeks before the international launch of Mind Over Medicine on May 7th. But if you’re not selected, don’t worry! Mid-April, we will be announcing a special, surprise bonus you’ll get if you preorder the book from any bookseller. (Don’t worry if you’ve already preordered it. All you’ll need to redeem the bonus is your receipt number.)
Step 4: Give yourself a hug – from me.
I’m so grateful to all of you for the support you’ve already shown. I know this book will help millions of people, and I’m counting on you to help me spread the word to your loved ones, your co-workers, your patients, your health care providers, your blog readers, your social media followers, and anyone else you think this will help. Bless you. It will take a village to heal ourselves and our broken health care system. I feel so honored to be in the village with you.
With love and gratitude,
Enjoy this post? Subscribe here so you don’t miss the next one.
Feel free to share the love if you liked this post