Ignite Your Inner Pilot Light with Lissa Rankin, MD
Sparking Intimacy With The Divine Within
Join Lissa Rankin, MD, the New York Times bestselling author of Mind Over Medicine, The Fear Cure, and Anatomy of a Calling for a special event in Boulder, CO. This two-day training will guide you to discover the clarity, power, and healing that are possible when you Ignite Your Inner Pilot Light.
What Is Your Inner Pilot Light?
Within each one of us lies a spark of Divinity that I call your “Inner Pilot Light.” It is that individual spark that was first lit by the cosmic torch, that unique drop of consciousness that is also the ocean.
When we start to tap into this source of love within, that flame of light that is the imminent manifestation of the transcendent divinity, a profound shift in how we live our lives begins to unfold. A process is activated, and the way we experience this process can be mysterious, mystical, and filled with awe, wonder, and magic. But it can also be unsettling and even frightening, because this activation may ask you to let go of who you think you are and how you think the world works.
This program is for you if:
- You sense a Divine spark within that animates you and all other beings, and you’re yearning to know this force of love more intimately
- You sense a path of flow and ease that attracts synchronicity and magic, and you’d love to spend less energy fighting the river and more time riding the current
- You’ve struggled with what the shamans call “soul sickness”—a loss of meaning and purpose in the world, which often shows up as anxiety, depression, or chronic illness—and you need help with your healing journey
- You’re ready to say yes to your calling and serve a planet in need, but you’re not sure what you’re here to do, and you’d like guidance for reading your inner compass
- You already feel aligned with your Inner Pilot Light, but you’re ready to dial up the flame
- As you read this, you feel a resonance in your body—a whole body “YES” that guides you to join us even if your mind doesn’t understand why
In Unlearning Back to God, philosopher and poet Mark Nepo describes the universal gift of our Inner Pilot Light:
“Each person is born with an unencumbered spot, free of expectation and regret, free of ambition and embarrassment, free of fear and worry—an umbilical spot of grace where we were each first touched by God… This is the only thing worth teaching: how to uncover that original center and how to live there once it is restored. “
You may bring a notebook, journal, sweater, or small cushion for your comfort during the event.
1535 Spruce Street
Boulder, CO 80302
12 CE Credits
The CE credits offered by Sounds True are generally valid for counselors, social workers, and psychologists. Learn more about approved states and professions.