Lissa is in great demand as a speaker at health care, spirituality, personal growth, and women’s conferences around the world, as well as TED events. Her talks focus on life lessons and practical tools from her books Mind Over Medicine and The Fear Cure. Topics include:
- Heal Yourself: Mind Over Medicine
- Mind Over Medicine: Good Life Project
- Is There Scientific Proof We Can Heal Ourselves?
- Is Medicine Killing You?
- The Shocking Truth About Your Health
- The Fear Cure: Cultivating Courage as Medicine for the Body, Mind and Soul
- Helping Visionaries Find Their Callings
Lissa speaks from her heart, directly, truthfully and vulnerably. Here is a little of why audiences are drawn to Lissa’s work:
- Discouraged by our broken health care system and curious why some patients do everything “right” but still wind up sick, Lissa set out to discover why some patients experience miraculous cures from seemingly incurable illnesses, while others remain sick even when they receive the best medical care.
- She researched what really makes people healthy and what predisposes them to illness – not just diet, exercise and standard healthy behaviors, but everything else. What she uncovered in the mainstream medical literature led her to develop a type of medical practice she terms “Whole Health Medicine,” based on the scientifically-proven healthy behaviors she shares in Mind Over Medicine.
- She is now leading a health care revolution to empower patients to heal themselves, while encouraging the health care industry to embrace and facilitate, rather than resist, such medical “miracles.”
- Not many people in the medical world are talking about how being afraid can make us sick – but the truth is that fear, left untreated, becomes a serious risk factor for conditions from heart disease to diabetes to cancer.
- Drawing on peer-reviewed studies and powerful true stories, Lissa presents a breakthrough understanding of fear’s effects and charts a path back to wellness and wholeness on every level.
Lissa’s work has been featured on the hit public television special “Heal Yourself: Mind Over Medicine”, which aired nationwide, and a new PBS special “The Fear Cure”, airing March 2015. She has also delivered three popular TEDx talks, and is on the speaking circuit with Hay House’s “I Can Do It” conferences. Lissa’s work has been featured on over 30 television shows, over 50 radio shows, and in publications such as O Magazine, The New York Times, Health, Women’s Health, Forbes, Glamour, Cosmopolitan, Fox News, Huffington Post, People, Woman’s Day, WebMD, and CNN.
To inquire about Dr. Rankin’s availability to speak at your event please take the time to provide us the necessary information, the more specific your answers, the faster we can get back to you!
What to Include:
- How long would you like Lissa to speak (start to finish)?
- How many do you expect to attend?
- What topic would you like Lissa to cover?
- Tell us about your event—location, date, time.
- Lissa can participate via landline only, no Skype or video technology.